Cuttlefish and squid is low in total fat, high in protein and is a good source of a number of vitamins and minerals.
Cooking advice, quick tip:
(1) First score the crosshatch pattern on the brown cuttlefish squid slices or strips (optional) for a good looking finished dish and they create grooves to hold in the delicious gravy.
(2) Start with some cooking oil followed by getting in some minced garlic and sliced ginger.
(3) Now get in the brown cuttlefish squid slices or strips.
(4) Then input or apply 4 ribs of celeries.
(5) Cook it briefly, they are done the moment they start to curl. Strips or slices of brown cuttlefish squid would curl up the moment they are cooked.
(6) (Smells good) Mommy, where's dinner?
Also try these combinations:
1. Brown cuttlefish squid slice with dried chili (Kung Po)
2. Double or twice boiled peanut soup with brown cuttlefish squid slice.
3. White radish soup with brown cuttlefish squid slice.
No review found.